| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Scott, Bc in February is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat soggy. A hearty 254.5mm (10in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:10 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Scott, Bc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cape Scott, Bc, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Scott, Bc:
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) N
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) NNW
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) NNW
- Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) NW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 266.1 kms (165.4 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) N
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 220.4 kms (137 miles) NW
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) NE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) ENE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 76 kms (47.2 miles) E
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 30.8 kms (19.1 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 218.1 kms (135.5 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) ESE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) ESE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) ESE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 414.8 kms (257.7 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 368.4 kms (228.9 miles) ESE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 268.7 kms (167 miles) SE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 402.3 kms (250 miles) ESE